The Hamlin Fistula Hospital, regional care centers, and College of Midwives only exist through the generous gifts of our supporters.
There are many ways to help. You can donate, raise awareness about obstetric fistula, or organize a fundraiser. For more ways to get involved and for materials to host an event please contact us.
We are deeply grateful for your help.
Make a donation online via our simple, secure donation form.
Make a donation via PayPal:
Increase your impact! See if your employer will match your gift.
To make a donation by mail:
Hamlin Fistula USA
P.O. Box 1270
San Jose, CA 95108
Please make checks payable to “Hamlin Fistula USA.”
All donations are tax deductible under section 170 of the IRS tax code.
Maternal Help Hope Fund
(d.b.a. Hamlin Fistula USA)
Taxpayer Identification No. 27-4451603
A Not-For-Profit Charity
Hamlin Fistula USA is always looking for dedicated volunteers to assist with our outreach and fundraising efforts. Contact us to inquire about volunteer opportunities.
Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia is honored that so many people want to come and help with the care of our patients. However, except in rare cases of volunteers with specific expertise, we are unable to use the services of volunteers in Ethiopia. We believe that training the local population and providing employment opportunities for them is the best long-term option.
We are delighted to receive visitors in Ethiopia, but please note that we are a working hospital and our patients’ interests are always the top priority. Visitors must adhere to strict guidelines that protect patient privacy and allow our medical staff to provide the best care.
Please contact us for further information or call +251 (0)113 716544.
We are especially grateful to:
- The Ethiopian Government for donating land for the hospital.
- The Oromiya Social Service Bureau for granting us additional land
- Rotary International (US$100,000) donation.
- Our Partner Trust in Australia for building funds.
- Soroptimists International for donating the funds to build the café facility.
- Mrs. Rae Newman from Australia for giving the women catering and hospitality training for our new café.
- Our Partner Trust in Holland for their assistance in developing a training and literacy curriculum for the women.